We want you to know that in this difficult time, Kirk A/C remains open to take care of your HVAC needs. We also want to emphasize that we are following health guidelines to protect the well-being of our customers and employees.
We want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Despite this existing predicament, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- Frequent hand washing
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
We are fully prepared to continue serving your (service) needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe and healthy, Kirk’s community! We will get through this together!