With various contaminants like dust, mold, lead, and smoke present in your indoor air, it’s more important than ever to pay attention to the air you breathe. Clean air through a whole-home air purification system can prevent many health hazards, and that’s why you need one at home.
How REME-HALO Air Purifier Works?
REME-HALO is designed to eliminate odors, VOCs (chemical odors), air pollutants, smoke, bacteria, mold, and viruses. This unit is easily mounted into heating or air conditioning systems where most air pollutants start. So when your HVAC system is in operation, the REME-HALO unit produces higher ionized hydro-peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for viruses and microbes in the air and on surfaces. This higher output eliminates more particulates in the air, thus bringing relief to individuals with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues.
Features of REME-HALO LED Technology
- Ozone and mercury free
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Reduces smoke, odors, dusts, allergens and particulates twice than previous REME models
- Kills viruses, surface microbials, and mold
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to lessen particulates
- Improved zinc ceramic catalyst for superior virus and bacteria reduction
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with your HVAC equipment
Your indoor air matters, so start investing in cleaner and healthier air with REME-HALO LED technology. Call us at Kirk Air Conditioning & Heating to learn more about this product!